1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH LinkDeli
- Welcome to LinkDeli. LinkDeli provides the LinkDeli Services (described below) to you under these Terms of Service ("Terms"). In these Terms "you" means the individual using the LinkDeli Services. "LinkDeli" means LinkDeli (a company incorporated in Greece).
- LinkDeli is not responsible for services it does not provide. The terms of service governing a service should always explain who provides the service. You should always look at the terms of service that apply to each service you use especially when you register for a service. The LinkDeli terms can usually be found via a link at the bottom of each page of the LinkDeli Services.
2. ACCEPTING THE TERMS
By using the LinkDeli Services, you agree to follow these Terms. These Terms also include the following guidelines and terms:
1. Online guidelines
- LinkDeli Terms of Service.
- If any of these documents contradict each other, the terms will apply in this order: LinkDeli Terms of Service, Terms of Service, online guidelines
- You may not use the LinkDeli Services and may not accept the Terms if you are a person barred from receiving the LinkDeli Services under the laws of Greece or other applicable laws.
- These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and LinkDeli in relation to your use of the LinkDeli Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. You can always access the current version of the Terms HERE.
3. THE LinkDeli SERVICES
- LinkDeli provides to you a collection of online resources, including, tools for bloggers, search tools, content and affiliate services which may be accessed through various media or devices now known or developed afterwards (the "LinkDeli Services").
- The LinkDeli Services may include important communications from LinkDeli, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the LinkDeli membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
4. REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself when required by the LinkDeli Services' registration form (the "Registration Data") and ensure your Registration Data is kept up to date.
- LinkDeli will issue you with a password and an LinkDeli ID when you complete the LinkDeli Services' registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and security of your account. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will:
- immediately notify LinkDeli of any unauthorized use of your account and any other breach of security; and
- ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session.
- your account is strictly personal and sharing your account and password with others is prohibited and may result in cancelation of your account in accordance with section 14 below .
5. ADVICE FOR CHILDREN
- LinkDeli is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents who wish to allow their children access to the LinkDeli Services should supervise their access to the LinkDeli Services and determine as legal guardians whether any of the LinkDeli Services and its content are appropriate for them. By allowing their child access to the LinkDeli Services, parents acknowledge and accept that they will be able to access all of the LinkDeli Services including email, communities and social networking services.
- In any case, it is our policy not to allow children who are registered with LinkDeli as under 18 years of age to use services provided by LinkDeli.
6. PRIVACY & DATA DISCLOSURE
- LinkDeli may access, preserve, and disclose your information and User Content:
- to its affiliated companies worldwide for the purpose of providing the LinkDeli Services to you in an efficient manner;
- for the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of LinkDeli or its affiliated companies; and
- if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of LinkDeli, its users and the public.
7. USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
- You are solely responsible for all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, tags and other materials that you submit to the LinkDeli Services ("User Content"). You agree not to do anything on, or submit any User Content to, the LinkDeli Services that:
- infringes any laws (for example, defamation law) or regulations or the rights of another (for example, the laws of copyright or privacy) or encourages others to do so;
- is obscene, threatening, violent, abusive, harmful to others including minors, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonates another or misrepresents the origin or attributes (including age) of a user or User Content;
- is "spam" or any other form of unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or commercial messages except in areas where this is expressly allowed
- contains or links to computer viruses, malware or any other malicious code;
- disrupts or impairs the normal operation of the LinkDeli Services, or servers or networks connected to the LinkDeli Services;
- collects User Content or user information, or otherwise accesses the LinkDeli Services using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission; or
- reproduces, trades in or otherwise exploits for any commercial purposes, any part of the LinkDeli Services (including User Content, advertisements, Software and your LinkDeli ID).
- LinkDeli has no obligation to monitor User Content. LinkDeli may reject, re-categorize or delete any User Content that is available via the LinkDeli Services that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any User Content.
- The LinkDeli Services and software embodied within the LinkDeli Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected. Use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by LinkDeli or content providers who provide content to the LinkDeli Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the LinkDeli Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of any of the materials provided on the LinkDeli Services, is strictly prohibited.
9. LICENCE FROM YOU TO LinkDeli
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in User Content that you submit, or make available through, the LinkDeli Services. When you submit or make available User Content on publicly accessible areas (described below) of the LinkDeli Services, you give to LinkDeli the following license(s):
- For photos, graphics, you submit or make available on publicly accessible areas through the LinkDeli Services, you give to LinkDeli the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content on the LinkDeli Services:
- for the purposes for which that User Content was submitted; and
- for the purpose of promoting the LinkDeli property to which the User Content was submitted or the LinkDeli Services anywhere on the LinkDeli network or in connection with any distribution or syndication arrangement with other organizations or individuals or their sites.
- This license exists only for as long as you continue to include the User Content on the LinkDeli Services and will end at the time you remove, or LinkDeli removes, the User Content from the LinkDeli Services.
- For all other User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas through the LinkDeli Services, the worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content anywhere on the LinkDeli network or in connection with any distribution or syndication arrangement with other organizations or individuals or their sites in any format or medium now known or later developed. Your User Content and any associated public user profile on the LinkDeli Services may appear on local LinkDeli sites in other countries.
- "Publicly accessible" areas of the LinkDeli Services are those areas of the LinkDeli Services that are intended by LinkDeli to be available to the general public.
- You are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via the LinkDeli Services. LinkDeli is not responsible for the disclosure and public accessibility of such personal data or information. Any personal data or information (or any other User Content) posted to publicly accessible areas may remain publicly accessible indefinitely.
10. CONTRIBUTIONS TO LinkDeli
- When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to LinkDeli through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- LinkDeli is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- LinkDeli will be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- LinkDeli may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- Except where expressly prohibited by applicable laws, your Contributions automatically become the property of LinkDeli without any obligation of LinkDeli to you and you waive all moral rights; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from LinkDeli under any circumstances.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold LinkDeli and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User Content you submit or otherwise make available through the LinkDeli Services, your use of, or connection to, the LinkDeli Services, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. GENERAL PRACTICES
- LinkDeli may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the LinkDeli Services, including the maximum number of days that communication messages or other User Content will be retained, the maximum size and number of User Content or communication messages that may be submitted or received by an account, the maximum storage space that will be allotted to an account, the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the LinkDeli Services in a given period of time.
- LinkDeli may change these general practices and limits by giving you reasonable notice before the changes take place, in accordance with section 21 below.
13. CHANGES TO THE LinkDeli SERVICES
- LinkDeli is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. Accordingly, LinkDeli may change, interrupt, suspend or cancel any of the LinkDeli Services temporarily or permanently. We may not tell you beforehand about changes or interruptions that do not materially disadvantage our users or do not materially limit the usage of our services, for example, the addition of functionalities and features or a change to the registration process.
- In accordance with section 21, we will tell you a reasonable amount of time in advance of any changes or cancellations of LinkDeli Services that will materially disadvantage our users or materially limit the usage of LinkDeli Services. This will allow you sufficient time to save any User Content that you may have in that service.
- For changes we need to make to meet security, legal and regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet the timescale above. We will let you know about these changes as soon as we can.
- When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
14. CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT / EMAIL ADDRESS
- LinkDeli may, without telling you, immediately cancel or limit your access to your LinkDeli account and LinkDeli Services for the following reasons, including:
- violation of the Terms, including incorporated agreements or guidelines;
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies under valid legal process;
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or
- extended periods of inactivity in accordance with our account deletion policy.
- LinkDeli will make these decisions in LinkDeli's sole discretion. LinkDeli will not be responsible for any loss you may suffer through the cancellation of your account, any associated email address, or access to the LinkDeli Services.
- Cancellation of your LinkDeli account may include the following:
- removal of access to any of the offerings within the LinkDeli Services; and
- deletion of your information and User Content associated with or inside your account
15. REFUND POLICY
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchased service, we can offer a refund of your last payment within 15 days.
LinkDeli may sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with your User Content. LinkDeli is entitled to retain all revenue generated from any sales or licences of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights.
Your dealings with advertisers found on or through the LinkDeli Services, including participation in promotions or payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, guarantees or representations associated with these dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that LinkDeli will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of these dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisers on the LinkDeli Service.
17. EXTERNAL LINKS AND CONTENT
- The LinkDeli Services may include content, applications and services from or links to external websites or resources ("External Content"). All External Content is the responsibility of the external provider and provided by them subject to their own terms. LinkDeli has no control over and does not endorse any External Content and LinkDeli is not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of such External Content, or for any loss suffered by you based on reliance on the External Content. Any dispute you have regarding External Content on the LinkDeli Services should be taken up with the external provider directly.
18. LinkDeli's PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- The LinkDeli Services, which includes any necessary software used in connection with the LinkDeli Services ("Software"), contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the LinkDeli Services may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by LinkDeli or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you will not use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, rent, sell, publicly perform or publicly display the LinkDeli Services, any User Content or Software.
- LinkDeli gives to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer. However, you must not (and must not allow any other person to) copy, adapt, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. This will not apply where you are expressly permitted to do so by law or the relevant licensor.
- You must not access the LinkDeli Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by LinkDeli for use in accessing the LinkDeli Services, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by LinkDeli in writing.
19. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- The LinkDeli Services and Software are provided "as is" and LinkDeli, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors cannot give you any guarantees with respect to them. In particular, LinkDeli, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors cannot represent or guarantee that:
- your use of the LinkDeli Services and Software will meet your requirements;
- your use of the LinkDeli Services and Software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the LinkDeli Services or Software will be accurate or reliable; and
- defects in the operation or functionality of any Software provided to you as part of the LinkDeli Services will be corrected.
- No conditions or other terms (including any implied terms as to merchantability/satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or conformance with description) apply to the LinkDeli Services or Software.
- Nothing in the Terms affect your legal rights which you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Unless the Terms say otherwise, LinkDeli, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors, have no responsibility to you or to pay you compensation for financial loss or loss of opportunity, goodwill, reputation, business, revenue, profit, or savings you expected to make, or wasted expenditure:
- for any information or User Content which is lost, corrupted or mis-delivered;
- for any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device or loss of data that results from the download of any material;
- for any changes that LinkDeli may make to the LinkDeli Services or Software;
- for the unavailability of any of the LinkDeli Services or Software;
- for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected because you have used the LinkDeli Services or Software for business; or
- for any loss you may suffer if you violate the Terms in any way, including your failure to give LinkDeli accurate and current Registration Data, or your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
- These limitations will apply whether or not LinkDeli has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any losses arising.
21. DISCLAIMER RELATING TO FINANCIAL, HEALTH AND LEGAL INFORMATION
- Information obtained through the LinkDeli Services is for informational purposes only and should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional. Some of the information on the LinkDeli Services may only be relevant to certain countries. The opinions expressed through information and User Content on the LinkDeli Services are the opinions of the individual author and do not reflect the opinions of LinkDeli
- If you use the LinkDeli Services for financial information including about companies, share quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 18 - 19 again. Information obtained through the LinkDeli Services should never be used as a substitute for professional financial advice. No content or User Content from the LinkDeli Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. LinkDeli, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors are not responsible for any financial, trading or investment decisions based on such information.
- Information obtained through the LinkDeli Services should never be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment.
- Information obtained through the LinkDeli Services should never be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. Always seek the advice of a suitably qualified lawyer authorized to practice in the appropriate jurisdiction before taking any course of action that may affect your legal rights.
- You may communicate with LinkDeli via the contact details provided on our website or at email@example.com
- LinkDeli may give you notices (such as those regarding changes to the Terms) by various methods, including email, regular mail, text message, online notices on the LinkDeli Services, social media or other reasonable means. Notifications about LinkDeli Services for which no registration is required are generally announced via an online notice on the LinkDeli Service.
- If you violate these Terms by accessing the LinkDeli Services in an unauthorised manner, you may not receive notices. You agree that you are deemed to have received all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the LinkDeli Services in an authorised manner.
23. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
LinkDeli's trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other LinkDeli logos, brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of LinkDeli (the "LinkDeli Marks"). You agree not to use in any manner, the LinkDeli Marks without LinkDeli's prior written permission
24. TERMS & COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS
- Please report any violations of the Terms to Customer Care. For more information, please see LinkDeli Help Center
- LinkDeli respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the LinkDeli Services, please report the problem.
25. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- LinkDeli may update these Terms in the future for various reasons, including, to accommodate changes in the law or changes to the LinkDeli Services. We will give you reasonable advance notice of any material changes before we apply them. Notifications will be made in accordance with section 21 above.
- If you do not agree to the changes in the Terms, you should stop using the LinkDeli Services and Software.
26. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Entire Agreement. These Terms (including applicable online guidelines referred to above) make up the entire agreement between you and LinkDeli and govern your use of the LinkDeli Services, overriding any previous version of these Terms between you and LinkDeli about the LinkDeli Services. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase some LinkDeli Services, affiliate services, or content or software from other organizations or persons.
- Language. Where these Terms have been translated and provided in a language other than English, the provisions of the English-language version shall prevail and govern in the event of any conflict or inconsistency in interpretation.
- Neither of us will be considered to have waived any right under these Terms because of failure or delay in exercising that right. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Neither LinkDeli nor you may transfer any of these Terms except that LinkDeli may transfer any of the Terms to a company that is a subsidiary or holding company of LinkDeli, or a subsidiary of that holding company. We will give you reasonable notice before this occurs. Notifications will be made in accordance with section 21 above.
- If LinkDeli or you cannot do what has been promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control, neither LinkDeli nor you will be responsible for this. If the events continue for more than three months, LinkDeli or you can cancel these Terms immediately by giving written notice.
- The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- The words "include" or "including" in these Terms mean without limitation to the words following.
- Unless the Terms say otherwise, there will be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
- No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. Your LinkDeli account is non-transferable and any rights to your LinkDeli ID or contents within your account will be canceled upon your death. If we receive a copy of a death certificate, the relevant account may be canceled and all its contents permanently deleted.
Terms dated 19th June 2017.